Thank you for your interest in GEMS!
We are committed to enrolling students and families who are supportive of our mission to prepare students to be resilient, empathetic, and morally responsible contributors to the local and global communities. Our aim is for you to find our admissions process to be thoughtful, personal, seamless, and comfortable. Our admissions team is here to help you at any point; no question is too small.
Now Enrolling Preschool - Grade 8 for the 2024-25 school year.
The application/admissions process at GEMS will continue on a rolling basis for 2023-24 school year depending on the availability of seats in each grade. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Sibling application deadline: Nov 30, 2023
- Priority application deadline: Jan 1, 2024
- Priority application decision: Feb 23, 2024
After you submit the application, we will guide you toward completion of the application process. Requirements vary by grade level, but include submission of historical school records, test scores, report cards, a parent meeting with admissions, teacher recommendation(s), and a grade-appropriate assessment:
- Preschool-kindergarten: playgroups conducted by our early learning staff
- Grades 1-4: school visit/shadow day and GEMS assessment and, if available, NWEA MAP scores
- Grades 5-8: school visit/shadow day and ISEE, NWEA MAP, or other standardized test scores
Register for the ISEE here. Our ERB member code is 571100.